Professionele opvang voor uw kind

Rates for childcare

The Dutch Tax Office (Belastingdienst) provides a reimbursement of the childcare costs in the form of the childcare allowance (kinderopvangtoeslag) to working parents. Foreign parents staying temporarily in the Netherlands and tax exempt residents, such as diplomats and employees of International Organizations, can also apply for the allowance. The amount of your childcare allowance will depend on both your childcare costs and your family’s income situation. Read more about childcare allowance on the website of the Dutch Tax Office (only in Dutch).


Rates as per January 2018




  • Eveline van Waas
  • Karel Doormanlaan 1
  • near Plaspoelpolder (EPO and Shell)
  • 2283 AG Rijswijk
  • 070 79 20 270

Ons aanbod

kinderdagverblijf after-school & holiday care
Register now