Flexible Teacher True Colors per week 34 uur
Over ons:A magical forest where we can lounge and read books on big fluffy pillows. A building sight with all the props we need to build houses, flats and castles. A place where we can dress up and totally be someone else for a change. Sounds magical doesn’t it? At True Colors Delft we find it important to get to know each child and their individual needs, interests and characters, so we can offer them activities in extend to their interest. Think about nature, sand, water, outdoor, messy play, art, music and dancing.
True Colors Delft is situated at the TU campus and children from all different backgrounds are visiting us. We always want to keep an open mind when cooperating with parents and their different ideas and values. Both children and parents are being welcomed In a safe environment with a warm and friendly feel.
True Colors Delft works closely together with the International School Delft. Together, we want to offer a continuous learning environment for children from 0-12 years. This is one of the reasons that we have English and Dutch speaking teachers in the day-care.
Jij bent:Are you our new colleague?
- You are excited about working with children from 0-4 years old and facilitating their surroundings to explore the world and all that is in it
- You see our bilingual approach as a challenge
- You love to initiate activities inside and outside
- You create a homely and safe atmosphere for the children and their parents
Wij vragen:You're English is very well, level B2. We also accept native English speakers with an average understanding of Dutch.
You are in the possession of the appropriate certificate on at least MBO-level according to the collective agreement for childcare in the Netherlands or you have a credential evaluation from IDW. Check on:
Wij bieden:We offer:
- A motivated, open-minded, creative and active team where everyone has their own qualities and areas in which they excel
- Space for your own ideas and initiatives
- Work with an international group of children and parents
- Possibilities to develop your skills within childcare
- The possibility to work in a fixed group in the future
- FiscFree: fiscally attractive purchase of a bike, laptop or phone
- Travel costs and a discount for your own children’s childcare
- Dutch and English classes at 3F/B2 level
- Classification according to cao Childcare scale 6: full-time employment min. € 2,047.00 max. € 2,793.00
Contact:Take a look at our facebook page to feel the vibe https://www.facebook.com/TrueColorsDelft/
If you want more information, please call Regina Stork, manager at 06–29409644 or look on our website; https://www.kinderopvang-plein.nl/vacatures
Do you think you share the same ideas about childcare and you have something special to offer our team? Please send your CV and a motivation letter to us (in English), by pressing the button “apply”.
The interview will be done (partially) in English.
MBO niveau 3 MBO niveau 4